AdData Reference™ is a subscription-based online database providing colleges, universities and other reference libraries with hard-to-find facts, figures and insights into the 10,000+ leading brand advertisers in the U.S. More than a directory, this highly successful database details each brand’s ad spending for the past 5 years, identifies target markets, relationships to parent companies, the brand’s different ad agencies, plus full contact information for key personnel.
The information in AdData Reference™ is useful for:
- Student assignments, such as development of business and marketing plans, plus situational and competitive analyses
- Student career searches, to identify companies marketing in hundreds of categories, with key contact information
- Lead generation, for campus advertising and sponsorship revenue generation
Now, with low academic pricing, AdData Reference™, can save you money compared to other resources, while providing your students and faculty with more valuable data, on a brand-by-brand basis.
- Inclusion of 10,000+ brands spending (or trending) $1+ million per year amongst 19 types of measured media
- 800+ advertising classes within 60+ brand categories (LNA)
- Planning criteria: target demographics, geographic emphases, planning periods, media preferred (70% of brands)
- 10,000+ brand website links
- 12+ executive names per record (average) with direct contact information
- 55,000+ unique names of brand, company, and ad agency decision-makers
- Brand-specific agency relationships: agency of record, media planning, digital, creative, diversity, PR, etc.
- Brand spending: 2005 to 2010 data (reaggregated from Kantar Media)
Over 1,000 marketing and media organizations subscribe to services from Advertising Database, founded in 1998, for key data about the leading advertised brands in the U.S.
Please ask your representative for more information.